Wednesday 22 December 2010

Books Read: 2009

Here's a list of the books I read in 2009. Although, it's not all of the books, because I didn't have Shelfari to keep track of them beforehand :)



  • Ugly by Constance Briscoe
  • Midnight Sun (incomplete version) by Stephenie Meyer 
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
  • Specials by Scott Westerfeld
  • Extras by Scott Westerfeld
  • Parasite Positive by Scott Westerfeld
  • Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
  • Cell by Stephen King
  • Vampires Are Forever by Lynsay Sands
  • Marked by P.C and Kristin Cast
  • Sapphire by Katie Price
  • Sapphire by Katie Price
  • My Booky Wook by Russell Brand
  • Vampire, Interrupted by Lynsay Sands
  • The Rogue Hunter by Lynsay SAnds
  • The Immortal Hunter by Lynsay Sands
  • Stray by Rachel Vincent
  • Rogue by Rachel Vincent
  • Betrayed by P.C and Kristin Cast
  • The Renegade Hunter by Lynsay Sands
  • The Resistance by Gemma Malley
  • Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
  • New Moon Official Movie Companion
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  • Hell's Heroes by Darren Shan
  • Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  • Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
  • Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead As A Doornail by Charlaine Harris
Total (that I know of): 30

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of making lists of books for challenges and review. :) I am going to have to make a list on my computer so that I keep on track. LOL

    ReplyDelete